Every organization must manage and mitigate multiple risks alongside changing stakeholder demands and market competition. On top of this, regulatory compliance is forcing organizations to work smarter and more productive to avoid breaches that cause shareholder value decrease, reputational damage, fines, lawsuits and customers moving away.
Having a robust integrated Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) solution in the organization enables management of risk across all business lines and is essential to capture, analyze, and report on risk data. Real-time configurable dashboards and reporting to monitor, track and manage incidents are key to ensure mitigation and follow-up actions whenever needed.
Predictful and well-managed integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) experience is essential for decision making to ensure business continuity in today’s volatile markets.
- Focus on time-to-value
- SuperB customer experience
- Outperform expectations on efficiency and quality of deliverables
Key Business Areas
- And many more...
- KPI’s and KRI’s that can be created, monitored, and adjusted as the risk landscape changes over time
- Heat maps with configurable risk likelyhood, impact and risk appetite/tolerance levels
- Configurable reports and dashboards with drill down heat maps, risk trends, key risks and overviews with all relevant details
- Analytics to track, investigate and evaluate risk, losses and incidents and prediction of future events
- And many more…
Contact us with any GRC related questions, challenges or projects you may have.